Is Refresh Women’s Conference a live event? RWC is not a live event. The sessions, testimony, and worship sets are pre-recorded videos to use at your convenience. You may choose a suitable date to view or host this event. After September 2022, we can no longer keep all content online because of licensing regulations.
Can I view the videos more than once? Yes. All videos may be viewed as many times as you wish through the end of September 2022. (After that only the sessions will be available.)
Can I experience the conference by myself? Yes! If you’re unable to attend or host an event with other women, you can do a personal retreat. You will receive access to the full video content.
Which ticket type should I choose? You have two options.
- Digital Content with Mailed Package: includes access to all video content along with a beautiful mailed package of extras to enhance the experience. (See What’s in a mailed package? below.) (We’re sorry, but we are only able to ship to addresses within the US.)
- Digital Content Only: this ticket option is simply access to all video content and a digital copy of the Retreat Guide and discussion questions. If you purchase a digital content ticket, you will not receive anything through the mail.
What’s in the “mailed package”?
- If you order an individual ticket with a mailed package, your package will include the following:
- A pamphlet that contains a Personal Retreat Guide, questions to accompany the speaking sessions with space for taking notes, and a craft tutorial.
- A booklet with mouthwatering recipes and helpful tips from Kyra Brubaker @itsalwaysthyme.
- Fresh ground coffee and flavored syrup from @rhomart91.
- A gift designed by Joella Zimmerman @springhousecreativeco.
- If you order group tickets with a mailed package, your package will include the following:
- A pamphlet that contains a Host Guide, discussion questions with space for taking notes and a craft tutorial.
- Pamphlets for your attendees. (The pamphlets will be the same as the aforementioned one excluding the Host Guide.)
- A booklet with mouthwatering recipes and helpful tips from Kyra Brubaker @itsalwaystime to aid in your planning.
- Fresh ground coffee and flavored syrups from @rhomart91. It won’t be enough coffee for your entire event but a nice start! 🙂
- A gift for the host and each attendee designed by Joella Zimmerman @springhousecreativeco.
- If you are ordering group Digital Content with Mailed Package tickets, order accordingly. Every attendee needs to have a Digital Content with Mailed Package ticket to ensure you receive adequate items for your group.
- All Digital Content with Mailed Package tickets include Digital content.
What’s the deadline for ordering tickets with mailed packages? The deadline for ordering packages is January 8th. Tickets for the digital content are available longer and may be viewed through the end of September 2022.
I don’t live within the continental US. Can I still order a Digital Content with Mailed Package ticket? We’re sorry. Due to high shipping costs, we can only ship within the continental US. However, the Digital Content Only ticket option is accessible to everyone!
How do I host an event? Refresh 2022 content will contain two speaking sessions, a testimony, and several worship sets to present at your event. You will need to provide a location and present the pre-recorded material to the attendees.
Do I have to host the event on a certain date? No. Your event can be planned at any time convenient for your group. Please note that there is a cut off date of January 8th for ordering packages. Digital content may be purchased at any time and all videos may be viewed through September 2022.
If I’m hosting an event, can I preview the material? Yes. You will receive a link to preview/download all video content by February 6, 2022 to allow adequate time for preparation.
What will I need to watch or present the video content? You will need a screen, a projector, or a computer. You will receive an email with a link to all the pre-recorded videos. From this link you may download the sessions onto you your computer or device, or if you have a good internet connection the videos may be streamed as well.
Can I share this event with friends who haven’t purchased tickets? We ask that a ticket be purchased for every individual who watches the digital content. These purchases help to cover the cost of speakers, videography, printing, etc. Any individual with a ticket may watch the content as often as they like.
How will I receive the Digital Content? Prior to February 25, 2022, you will receive an email with a link and password giving you access to all video content and digital copies of the Host/Personal Retreat Guide and discussion questions. If you order group tickets the link and password will only come to you. You are welcome to share the information with your attendees. For orders after February 25, you’ll automatically receive the information for the content page.
I changed my mind! I ordered a Digital Content Only ticket but would like to change my ticket to a Digital Content with Mailed Package ticket. Is there a way to add a mailed package to my existing ticket? You can email including your order number and we’ll be happy to process a refund for you. You would then purchase a new ticket choosing the Mailed Package option.
I’m hosting a group event for my church, but am unsure how many will be attending. What should I do about tickets? We encourage you to ask interested ladies to let you know if you’re wanting to utilize the package option. Keep in mind that the cut-off date for registering for Digital Content with Mailed Package tickets is January 8. If you’re uncertain about how many will be attending and want package contents for your group, you may want to order several extra tickets. (We won’t have additional package contents that we can ship out. We order printed material based on our orders.)
Remember, Digital Content Only tickets will be available through the end of September 2022. If you are hosting an event that you have ordered Digital Content only tickets for, you will have access to the digital host guide and discussion questions. You are welcome to print and distribute the discussion questions at your event. If more ladies come than you’ve originally purchased tickets for, simply go back and order additional Digital Content Only tickets to cover the difference. (Registering each viewer helps us cover the expenses of this event.)